- Easy / medium difficulty
- Duration 4-5h
- April - October
Omiš is a beautiful small town, rich in history, just 20 km from Split. It is situated on the river mouth of Cetina beneath the cliffs of Mosor and Omiška Dinara. Omiš is a great place for all kinds of outdoor activities, from rafting, canoeing, hiking, cycling and canyoning to free climbing.
We meet our guests at Izletište Luka, on the left bank of Cetina, 6,5 km from Omiš and drive to our starting point Slime. After about 3 hours rafting through the canyon of one of Croatia's most beautiful rivers we end our trip at Izletište Luka. In the summer water temperature is about 20°C and air temperature about 30°C so you can swim and enjoy hydromassage under the waterfalls. Rapids alternate with calm parts of the river, water difficulty is 1-3, so rafting does not require any experience or special physical strength and is suitable for children accompanied by parents.
Get to know Croatia as it really is - beautiful, untouched...Težina aktivsti:
This trip does not require any previous experience, children as young as 6 are welcome to join their parents.
We use professional SOTAR rafting boats for up to 12 people. An experienced skipper is in charge of training and safety of the crew of each boat. The boats are equipped with a watertight container for cameras, mobile phones etc. Every participant is given an oar, a safety vest and protective clothing in the event of cold or windy weather.
Groups of 4 – 30 people,
trips for larger groups organised upon request.
If clients request a trip for less than 4 people in a group, the price of the trip is 20% higher per person.
- Arrival to the starting point
- Preparation and instructions for trip
- Beginning of the trip
- End of the trip
- 01.04. – 31.10. (every day)
- 300kn (€ 40), children under 12 - 210kn (27€)
- Price includes:
- Price does not include:
- Transfers; upon request
- On request.
- Experience the magic of Dalmatian river Cetina
- Dalmatia, Omiš
- Omiš (6,5km)
- rafting, kayaking, swimming
- 4-5 h
- 09:00 h
- 13:00 h
- Spring and summer are usually warm and sunny. From May to October temperatures are pleasant to stay and activities in nature. The possibility of rainy periods always has and it is necessary to bring appropriate clothing and footwear for bad weather