- Easy / medium difficulty
- Duration 4-5h
- April - October
The Korana flows from magnificent Plitvice Lakes through the hilly landscape of Kordun and creates a string of rapids and waterfalls. In the picturesque village of Rastoke it is united with The Slunjčica creating breathtaking scenes.
The Korana canyon starts at Rastoke and ends in Veljun where we finish our river adventure. Wonderful scenes of pure green forests and clear water will make your trip unforgettable.
Get to know Croatia as it really is – beautiful, untouched...
This trip does not require any previous experience, children as young as 6 are welcome to join their parents.
We use professional SOTAR rafting boats for up to 12 people. An experienced skipper is in charge of training and safety of the crew of each boat. The boats are equipped with a watertight container for cameras, mobile phones etc. Every participant is given an oar, a safety vest and protective clothing in the event of cold or windy weather.
For kayak/ canoe trips we use inflatable Hypalon kayaks, model Sit on Top for two adults and a child. Kayaks are very stable and easy to use. Each group has one or two guides, depending on the size of the group.
Groups of 4 – 30 people,
trips for larger groups organised upon request.
If clients request a trip for less than 4 people in a group, the price of the trip is 20% higher per person.
- Arrive at destination
- The ride to the starting point on the river
- Preparation and instructions for trip
- Start of trip
- End of trip
- 01.04. – 31.10. (every day)
- 230 kn (30 €)
- Price includes:
- Price does not include:
- Transfers; upon request
- Raft, mini-raft, kajak (depending on water levels)
- On request.
- Picturesque landscape, the limestone canyons of the river Korana
- Slunj, Rastoke, river Korana
- Zagreba (110 km), Rijeka (55km)
- rafting, kayaking, swimming
- 4-5 h
- 09:30 h
- 15:00 h
- Spring and summer are usually warm and sunny. From May to October temperatures are pleasant to stay and activities in nature. The possibility of rainy periods always has and it is necessary to bring appropriate clothing and footwear for bad weather