- Easy / medium difficulty
- Duration 4-5h
- April - October
Mountains and forests of Gorski Kotar hide a beauty known as the Kupa, you can enjoy rowing through Croatia's greenest region. The river is crisscrossed with numerous small waterfalls which give you a sense of adventure while green landscapes caress your eyes.
Our adventure starts in Brod na Kupi, a small town beautifully situated in the Kupa Valley. Get to know Croatia as it really is – gorgeous, untouched...
This trip does not require any previous experience, children as young as 6 are welcome to join their parents.
We use professional SOTAR rafting boats for up to 12 people. An experienced skipper is in charge of training and safety of the crew of each boat. The boats are equiped with a watertight container for cameras, mobile phones etc. Every participant is given an oar, a safety vest and protective clothing in the event of cold or windy weather.
For kayak/ canoe trips we use inflatable Hypalon kayaks, model Sit on Top for two adults and a child. Kayaks are very stable and easy to use. Each group has one or two guides, depending on the size of the group.
Groups of 4 – 30 people,
trips for larger groups organised upon request.
If clients request a trip for less than 4 people in a group, the price of the trip is 20% higher per person.
- Arrive at destination
- The ride to the starting point on the river
- Preparation and instructions for trip
- Start of trip
- End of trip
- 01.04. – 31.10. (every day)
- 230 kn (30 €)
- Price includes:
- Price does not include:
upon request Lunch
- Kayak, raft or mini-raft (depending on water level)
- On request.
- The greenest river adventure in Croatia
- Brod na Kupi
- Zagreb (110 km), Rijeka (55km)
- rafting, kayaking, swimming
- 4-5 h
- 09:30 h
- 15:00 h
- Spring and summer are usually warm and sunny. From May to October temperatures are pleasant to stay and activities in nature. The possibility of rainy periods always has and it is necessary to bring appropriate clothing and footwear for bad weather