- Easy / medium difficulty
- Duration 4-5h
- April - October
Join us in the untold stories of the wild, untamed Mrežnica near Slunj, raft down some of the most beautiful waterfalls and travertine barriers. On our 5 kilometer tour between Čičin most and Tržički most we will paddle down over 26 barriers and waterfalls from a total of 93 found along 64 kilometers of this turquoise beauty which flows through karst landscape. After a wide, shallow flow we come to the magnificent Rončevića waterfall, and soon after, beneath steep cliffs which form a short canyon, we find fascinating, 8 meter-high Milkovića waterfall which simply takes your breath away. This is the second highest waterfall on the Mrežnica and, due to its shape of a small „slide“ down the middle it's also one of the most beautiful. Several kilometers down stream the river enters the narrowest canyon in its flow which runs all the way to Smoljanovića waterfall and the bridge in Tounjski Tržić. This lush, green canyon, speckled with white cliffs, which sees daylight only briefly, hides 9 beautiful waterfalls and a strong well which in the summer lowers the water temperature by 6-7 °C. The influence of this well can be felt and seen as far as 5 km down river in different vegetation and differently shaped travertine barriers. It is at this spot that our adventure ends.
This trip does not require any previous experience, children as young as 6 are welcome to join their parents.
We use professional SOTAR rafting boats for up to 12 people. An experienced skipper is in charge of training and safety of the crew of each boat. The boats are equipped with a watertight container for cameras, mobile phones etc. Every participant is given an oar, a safety vest and protective clothing in the event of cold or windy weather.
For kayak/ canoe trips we use inflatable Hypalon kayaks, model Sit on Top for two adults and a child. Kayaks are very stable and easy to use. Each group has one or two guides, depending on the size of the group.
Min 4 – max 30 people per group
Larger groups on request.
If clients request a trip for less than 4 people in a group, the price of the trip is 20% higher per person.
- Arrive at destination
- The ride to the starting point on the river
- Preparation and instructions for trip
- Start of trip
- End of trip
- 01.04. – 31.10. (every day)
- 230 kn (30 Eur)
- Price includes:
- Price does not include:
- Transfers; upon request
- Kayak, raft or mini - raft ( depending on water levels )
- On request.
- Experience with us the untold story of natural beauty, turquoise green river and canyon
- Central Croatia, Primišlje
- Zagreba (110 km), Plitvice Lakes National Park (48km)
- rafting, kayaking, swimming
- 4-5 sati
- 09:30 h
- 15:00 h
- Spring and summer are usually warm and sunny. From May to October temperatures are pleasant to stay and activities in nature. The possibility of rainy periods always has and it is necessary to bring appropriate clothing and footwear for bad weather