River Una forms a natural border between Croatia and Bosnia Herzegovina. It is a river of stunning beauty and emerald, clear water that will impress you.
- Easy / medium difficulty
- Duration 4-5h
- April - October
- Una (map)
The Una forms a natural border between Croatia and Bosnia Herzegovina. It is a river of stunning beauty and emerald, clear water that will impress you. Don't miss the opportunity to paddle down its beautiful rapids. Calmer sections of the river are open to families with children and those looking for less challenging adventures surrounded by beautiful nature.
Rafting stage Štrbački Buk - Lohovo: the most fascinating part of the Una, 15 km of the river running through Una National Park, a rafting stage for adrenalin seekers lasting from 4 to 5 hours, depending on breaks and water levels. Water difficulty 4-5, 3-4, 2-3.
Rafting stage Kostela - (Luka) Grmuša, for beginners and first-timers this is a 13 km stage that lasts from 2,5 to 4,5 hours, depending on the breaks and water levels. Water difficulty 2-3. This stage is ideal for families with children and rapids and smaller waterfalls will give you a sense of real adventure.
Rafting stage Kostela - Bosanska Krupa, lower flow of the Una, attractive adrenalin-filled fun down 24 km of untainted waters. The stage lasts for 5 to 6 hours depending on water levels and breaks. Water difficulty 2-3.
Groups of 4 – 30 people, trips for larger groups organised upon request.
If clients request a trip for less than 4 people in a group, the price of the trip is 20% higher per person.
- Arrive at destination
- The ride to the starting point on the river
- Preparation and instructions for trip
- Start of trip
- End of trip
- 01.04. – 31.10. (every day)
- R1 – 325 Kn (43€)
R2 – 200 Kn (27€)
R3 – 275 Kn (37€)
- Price includes:
The use of sports and recreational facilities in our center (beach volleyball, table tennis, soccer, chess and bowling)
Entrance to the National Park Una
- Price does not include:
- Transfers; upon request // Lunch
- Level of difficulty:
- On request
- Untouched nature of the Una river valley ...
- BiH, Bihać, Golubić bb
- The recommended way is through the border crossing Ličko Petrovo village, and towards Bihać. In Bihać in building the cantonal police (traffic light) turn left in the direction of Bosanski Petrovac to Golubić. )
- rafting, kayaking, swimming
- 09:30 h
- 15:00 h
- Spring and summer are usually warm and sunny. From May to October temperatures are pleasant to stay and activities in nature. The possibility of rainy periods always has and it is necessary to bring appropriate clothing and footwear for bad weather.